NETRA Leonard's Loop HS 09/27

ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

NETRA Leonard's Loop HS 09/27

Postby bmrev01 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:21 pm

This is our first event where both my Kids were riding Beta's.The morning Race had my daughter racing her new Beta X Trainer. This bike was purchased the week before from Jared @3 Seas. This worked out well as he was willing to deliver it to the GNCC @ Unadilla NY event. I was able to work with Frank @ Beta USA and Paul @ County Cycles to acquire some needed parts and protection goodies. Between Jared, Frank and Paul these guys made this a painless purchase and set up. Now back to the race......Stephanie had her new bike on the line to compete in the Women's class. She never had any time to run the bike due to her busy school/work schedule. She was very nervous and wanted to get underway. I reminded her she only needed to finish the event to hold her points for second place in year end points. She left the line and looked great on her new bike. She was able to run all her laps stay on the lead lap and finish in second place. I was able to talk to her after her race and she loved the bike. I also had many other racers speak highly of not only Steph's riding but how smooth the bike looked and sounded in the nasty stuff. I had comments like it seemed electric and was smooth as a four stroke.

Next up was Brian racing A 250 on a 15 250 race edition. Brian was pumped to be on the line and wanted to get it going. He is leading the A 250 class and has worked very hard to maintain his position. He wasted no time putting the Beta out by grabbing the hole shot and not looking back. He was able to lead start to finish and put 6 minutes between him and second place by the end of the race. He ended the day by receiving 1st in A 250, A Overall and 7th overall out of all racers. This was a great day for both Stephanie and Brian. We really enjoy the time with our race family and friends.
Thanks for spending the time to read my posts.
Dave
bmrev01

Re: NETRA Leonard's Loop HS 09/27

Postby twowheels » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:13 pm

Congratulations Stephanie, Brian, and Dave!
http://www.afterhourscycle.com by PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over
Michigan's Vertigo, Beta and TM Race Headquarters
twowheels

Postby bmrev01 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Thank you.....
bmrev01

Postby GMP » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:12 am

Congrats! I would think the XT is a good NETRA bike for a light rider in the tech where absolute speed is not a factor. See you at Tuxedo Ridge next year, and maybe I'll head north for another NETRA event.
Glenn
'13 Beta 300RR Racing
GMP

Postby bmrev01 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:35 am

Glen
I would love to see you there again. Yes we are loving the bikes... Thanks again guys.
bmrev01

Return to Off Road Racer's Corner