Netra Black and Blue Enduro year end recap.

ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Netra Black and Blue Enduro year end recap.

Postby bmrev01 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:27 am

Race Report and Year end Recap = NETRA Blue Slope Vintage Saturday 10/24 Bozrah CT and Black and Blue Enduro, Stafford Springs CT. Sunday 10/25/15.

This double race weekend started Saturday morning with Patty, Brian and I heading to Bozrah Ct for a Vintage Race. Brian was excited to race this event with me. Brian has sat out most of these events due to the conflict with the HS schedule. With Brian racing his pristine CR 125 he would line up against me in the Retro class. Brian has not ridden the Bike in over a year. This track was tight and had a ton of corners with a good section of grass track at the end. Brian was able to capture 1st for the class and I finished 5th. All the Racers stayed around at the end of the race and enjoyed a BBQ and few beverages.

Sunday 7 a.m. Brian and I were up and ready to hit the Netra Black and Blue Enduro. Brian wanted to try and sign on a later minute due to the amount of leaves on the ground. We have preregistered for the last few events and it has not helped him by racing on minute number #1. It is very difficult to follow arrows and watch for trail changes due to leading the event. Brian was able to sign up on minute # 15 which put him towards the back of the pack. He was good with this minute and looking forward to starting the event. The day was supposed to stop raining and clear up by 9 a.m. Brian started at 9:15 and it was raining hard. Brian was slightly bummed when we met for the fuel stop due to thinking he was not riding at 100%. He mentioned the trails were very slippery due to the rain that never stopped and all the leaves. He did not have any real concerns with his body or bike but just didn’t think he was on his game. After Gas Brian went back out for the balance of the event and I encouraged him to stay positive. I mentioned many riders were having a tough go with the slippery conditions. At the final check Brian was bummed with his performance as he thought he had thrown away his chance of sweeping every Enduro. After all the scores were posted Brian not only grabbed 1 st in A Light Class but won A Highpoint and came in 3rd Overall. With this win Brian won every Netra A Light Class Enduro for 2015. Below are a few of the Statistics on Brian for the 2015 Season.

Netra Hare Scrambles -11 Races run by the organization. Brian finished 5 Events in 1 st Place, 4 Events in 2nd Place, and 1 3rd place finish. The organization requires you to work 1 event.

Netra Enduro’s - 7 Races run by the organization. Brian finished 6 Events in 1 st Place. The organization requires you to work 1 event.

Netra Vintage - Brian only raced 2 Retro events due to HS schedule conflicts but came in 1st in both of them.

So to Sum it up Brian entered and Raced 18 Sanctioned NETRA events this season….He has won 13 of them came in second at 4 of them and finished 3rd at one event. Not only did Brian and his equipment finish every race but he was able to PODIUM at every event he entered.

With this past race finish Brian has now won both NETRA HareScramble A 250 Class Champion and A LIGHT Enduro Class Champion for 2015.

To say I am happy with the results above would be an understatement. In order to compete at the A and AA levels and obtain these results are no small feat. Brian set up goals early in the year and worked very hard to achieve them. Anything is possible when you set your mind to it.

Thanks to all our dedicated sponsors for a great 2015 Season- Motoworx/RaceTech, County Cycles, Kuta Electric, Enduro Engineering, Fly Racing, 139 Designs, Matts Welding and Acerbis.

Dave
Last edited by bmrev01 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
bmrev01

Re: Netra Black and Blue Enduro year end recap.

Postby bmrev01 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:30 am

Every Enduro and the second half of the HS season Brian has run twin 2015 Beta RR Race 250 bikes. One is set up with a headlight and the other has a front plate.
Thanks
bmrev01

Re: Netra Black and Blue Enduro year end recap.

Postby Johnny Depp » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Congratulations to both of you on a great season! I'm sure there are more good results to come.

I'm sure I can speak for the rest of the inmates here that we would love to hear some feedback about the Beta's from Brian.
Johnny Depp

Return to Off Road Racer's Corner