My "To Do" list for new website.

General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

My "To Do" list for new website.

Postby webmaster » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:38 am

Hi All,
Just want to give you heads up on what I have on my "to do" list.

1. Some buttons are black on dark red background and hard to read. Photoshop the buttons to lighten the "red".
2. Some of the forums are set up to have a "moderation queue" - e.g. I have to approve before they are seen. I need to change permissions on all forums so that they are not moderated in that way.
3. The main website - I will add a wordpress main site to direct folks here. It will also allow the moderators here to create pages and store documents, etc.

This forum uses the same forum layout as gasgasrider.org. This was created by myself and Matt Roesle (MattR). It may seem a little empty right now - but as time goes on it will be well organized and easier to find things....

If you have any suggestions or notice anything wrong - use the suggestion box sub forum to let me know.

thanks,
jeff
Webmaster
Beta Riders Club
webmaster
Site Admin

Re: My "To Do" list for new website.

Postby webmaster » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:07 pm

FYI - this forum is at betarider.org/forum. I created a redirect so that if you enter www.betarider.org or betarider.org it will redirect you to the forum. I will probably add a wordpress main website with "other stuff" - but for now - it's just the forum.

Also, I am fairly sure I fixed a problem where new users had their posts go into a moderation queue to await approval by me. If you see this happening again, please let me know.

Thanks!,
Jeff
Webmaster
Beta Riders Club
webmaster
Site Admin

Re: My "To Do" list for new website.

Postby webmaster » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Adding one item to my "to do" list. Load tapatalk.

jeff
Webmaster
Beta Riders Club
webmaster
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions & Announcements