Reconfigure for posting videos?

Help us make this place the best it can be!

Reconfigure for posting videos?

Postby betajuice » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:45 pm

Hi Jeff
Thanks for running a forum for us Beta fanatics. :D

Just wondering, is there any chance of changing the coding so the forum shows posted video links in a frame and ready to go?

If the frame is too big then it can make the pages very long to scroll down if you have a lot of them, but quite a few forums just keep the frame quite small for this reason, then guys can click on full frame if they want.

Keep up the great work!
betajuice

Re: Reconfigure for posting videos?

Postby webmaster » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:56 am

Thank you mr beta juicer... ;-)

I checked it out and youtube integration is not natively supported by this bulletin board software - it is an add on.

The forum software will be updated in the very near future. The updated version supports plug ins much better. At that time, I can add both a youtube plug in and the tapatalk plug in. :D

Thanks,
jeff
Webmaster
Beta Riders Club
webmaster
Site Admin

Postby kropa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi Jeff,

Just wondering if the Tapatalk plug in was enabled? I haven't been able to find this forum on there?

Thanks
kropa

Postby katoom400 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:06 am

webmaster wrote:Thank you mr beta juicer... ;-)

I checked it out and youtube integration is not natively supported by this bulletin board software - it is an add on.

The forum software will be updated in the very near future. The updated version supports plug ins much better. At that time, I can add both a youtube plug in and the tapatalk plug in. :D

Thanks,
jeff

Be careful with the tapatalk plugin. I've used it in the past on my forums and while they provide you a potentially free mobile platform, they steal your content to make their money!
katoom400

Return to Suggestion Box